How do I return an item?
What is your return policy?
We accept returns on merchandise if we are notified within 30 days from the date you purchased it from us. It has to be returned in the same packaging that we used to ship it to you, and of course it has to be in good condition (unless we’ve asked you to return a damaged item to us).
How do I do a return?
Simple and easy- just get in touch with us via email (preferred) or by phone at 877-398-0888. Let us know which item(s) you'd like to return (please include your invoice number as well). Be sure to let us know why you're returning the products.
We'll get back to you right away with an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and instructions on where to send the item(s) you're returning. Once you have that, please note the RMA number on the outside of the carton and ship it back to us (UPS ground works great- you can book a pickup online at their web site ups.com). Please pack the item(s) in the same packing materials used to ship the item to you.
Once we receive the item, verify the RMA number and that the item is in good condition, we will immediately issue a refund to you on the same credit card you used to purchase the item.
What about replacing a product that I received that was broken or defective?
We’d like to think that never happens, but it can occur. We want you to be happy with our products, and will be happy to replace damaged or defective items. We do, however, request your help on this- please email us a digital picture of the damage (we’ll request this from you when we respond to your RMA (return merchandise authorization) request. Please use the RMA feature on our web site to notify us about damages-
1. Log in to your account on our web site
2. Click on the order that has the item on it that you want to return
3. Click on the “RMA” button that you’ll see on the right side of the page
4. Please enter your reasons for requesting a replacement product.
5. We’ll respond to you by email to verify that we received your request, and request a digital picture of the damage be emailed back to us (this helps us make a claim with UPS in the event the damage was caused during the shipping process).
6. Once we receive the image from you, a brand new replacement item will be on its way to you at no charge to you (we pay for the shipping as well).